Friday, December 17, 2010

Samantha- Rose Garden + Indian Market










Jacket- H&M Garden Collection rose jacket from H&M store in L.A
T-shirt- Yellow t-shirt (under jacket) by Stella McCartney from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Belt- Vintage gold studded belt (no label) from Heritage Antique Show in Toronto
Headband- Yellow Prada turban/headband from Prada store in Toronto
Pants- Comme des Garcons for H&M harem pants from H&M store in NYC
Gloves- Black leather Danier gloves from Danier store in Toronto
Scarf- Vintage paisley Liberty scarf from Chelsea Flea Market in NYC
Bag- Betsey Johnson rose bag from Betsey Johnson store in Toronto
Charm on Bag- Gucci Chihuahua charm from Gucci store in NYC
Shoes- Chanel quilted boots from Chanel store in Toronto

The Look: Rose Garden + Indian Market

Fun Fact: We walked around the Meat Packing district in NYC and went to the Stella McCartney store and their windows are soo cool (see last pic)! We also went to Jeffrey's and tried on all of the sunglasses. Our favourite were the Tom Ford Nikita Sunglasses. But in the winter, it's kinda hard to buy sunglasses because it's sooo cold out and if you have a scarf wrapped around your face, the sunglasses fog up! Ahhh!!! I guess I will have to wait until the Spring comes to get these beauties! Pin It Now!

20 comments:

ilikestuff said...

I wanted that H&M jacket soooo bad but never got to the store early enough to find it in my size. Sometimes I want to kick myself for being such a lazy ass shopper.

TIMELESS IS MORE said...

YOU LOOK FANTASTIC HERE! Love the turban, the bag, the belt, the jacket!

Visit my blog and enter my BIG CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY! You can win one of three fantastic prizes by Tiffany&Co., House of Harlow and Fendi!

http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

soph // and other things said...

This is such a vibrant looking outfit. Love that jacket!

Anonymous said...

The rose garden bag is beautiful and I love the jacket too!

fashion clocked said...

love this- the red roses jacket is stunning so pleased to see you in it again! Just died a bit over your prada turban/headband- I LOVED THAT COLLECTION!! also loving your dads photography- such a cool daddy right there!Hope you are excited for Christmas beauties!!!katie.xx
fashion clocked

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

Stunning as always!!!

Inna Santiago said...

Two hands down on you! Girl, I am totally looking up to you because your style is so unique and i love it! I love the H&M jacket, so beautiful! and your bag!!!! Ahhh love roses :)

Inna
thelittlebigspender.blogspot.com

Copious Couture said...

I love what you are wearing!!!!! You look fabulous! Come check out the newest addition to CopiousCouture... C-7 Jewelry line... all reworked vintage pieces!




Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com




Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

SABINNA and DAVID said...

wow wow wow! an amazing outfit!

xx, Sabinna and David

http://broken-cookies.blogspot.com/

mispapelicos said...

Samantha, that flower jacket has a flair of valentino. Love the way you paired it with your flowery purse, and breaking the whole outfit with a touch of yellow.
Magnificen my friend!!!
I adore your boots, too.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

mtg said...

love this look, so fun! red looks good on you!
i like that Betsy Johnson bag!

I can't afford Tom Ford's Nikita's but bought me cat-eyes this summer for $10 and to my surprise they were not made too cheap. i have the same problem with scarves+ sunglasses in the winter.

you can check out my sunglasses here if you wish:
http://byebyesoccermom.blogspot.com/2010/06/shirt-dress-cat-eye-glasses-fur.html

xx
i really enjoy your blog!
maya

thehautepursuit said...

hey girl!
i have that same coat. beautiful ain't it? but I think i'm going to sell it...already have another red jkt. your nyc trip looked like so much fun! we def need to hang out on the east coast some time. ny, to...who knows!
hope ur girls have a great weekend!
xoxo
V

Fashion to Go said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog : )
Love the bold colors and that gorgeous lip color!

Anonymous said...

I thought -- for just one moment -- that Stella McCartney was making that guy stand in the window near the word balloon. "Ho Ho Ho... It's Sale time! Still! All day... !"

Dheyzhere said...

I Love that red jacket, esp. the puff on both shoulders..

This is so stylish..

^___~

Michelle Lee said...

you pull off those bright colors so well
you have truly your own style :)
loving the look

2 new posts up! (holiday gift guide pt. 2 & today's look: in bleudame)
Please check them out at
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

twitter @divalicious_m

Ring My Bell said...

Looooooooove that belt!

Anonymous said...

I love all the colors in your outfit! I hardly ever use color so I love following someone that uses it. Oh & that Stella McCartney window is so cool !

Federico Panarello said...

OMG!!! Fantastic look!!!

K A T H L E E N said...

really love the headband and belt! great accessories