Thursday, December 23, 2010

Samantha- Grease + 1960's Denim










Black leather jacket- Vintage motorcycle jacket (we painted it) from Hells Kitchen Flea Market in NYC
Jean Jacket- Vintage (no label) jean jacket from Chelsea Flea Market in NYC
Pants- Leather H&M pants from H&M store in Toronto
Hat- Comme des Garcons hat from The Room at the The Bay in Toronto
Scarf- Blue and black BCBG leopard scarf from BCBG store in Toronto
Gloves- Black leather Danier gloves from Danier store in Toronto
Bag- Leopard shopper by Tory Burch gifted from Tory Burch
Shoes- Marc by Marc Jacobs grey buckle boots from Barneys Co-op in NYC

The Look: Grease + 1960's Denim

Fun Fact: It's soooo exhilarating to run around on Coney Island beach, even if it's freezing out! It feels so good to see the water and hang out at the famous restaurant, Nathan's. I just got this vintage 1960's denim jacket with the large white zipper from the Chelsea flea market in NY. I bought it from a vendor who told us that this she got this jean jacket from a woman who was the muse of Vivienne Westwood in the 80's! Pin It Now!

22 comments:

Briana said...

I die for your boots!

www.brianathismoment.com

A, J and S said...

Oh my gosh I love the boots! Plus your leather jacket is perfection! I've been wanting to get a black bad ass leather jacket for soooo long. Happy Holidays!

http://unconfinedaspirations.blogspot.com/

ilikestuff said...

Clothing with a history (especially a known history) is the best. I love the look of Coney Island when it's uninhabited. If I ever visit, I think I'll be sure to do it in the dead of winter.

Stacey Kay said...

Looks fabulous together!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

Vintage Coat and Hat from My Grandma’s Closet

Anonymous said...

So cool outfit! Love the details!

fashion clocked said...

woooahhh so cool and crazy about the jacket from ol' vivienes muse! awesome!!! Love love the floral on Callianne and wow to the turban once more sooooo good and love the shade. Coney I sland sounds like fun, but reckon you girls could make anywhere fun!Sending lots of Christmas wishes to you beauties! Katie.xx

fashion clocked

mispapelicos said...

You really rock those boots Samantha. Love, love them.
Merry Cxmas to all of you my dear friend.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

the style crusader said...

such cool photos - the location looks amazing! love the shot in front of the yellow wall and the one with the graffiti. awesome outfit, loving the hat (looks toasty!) and the jacket. xx

Anonymous said...

Love your scarf!!

XOXO

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

love the leather! x hivennn.

The Village Idiot said...

love the eery coolness of these photos!
you guys are sooo adorable! i love your poses for the camera- i need to not be so shy!
happy holidays!

The Village Idiot said...

love the eery coolness of these photos!
you guys are sooo adorable! i love your poses for the camera- i need to not be so shy!
happy holidays!

Mileide Almeida said...

i love this pictures...so amazing!!
Merry Christmas!!

Margaret said...

great outfit!
Merry Christmas Darling! :)

kimzie said...

i like the hat!

okimzie.blogspot.com

Yvette said...

cool coney island! Love your boots!

xx

www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

Check out my blog and stay tuned to my daily updates!

Unknown said...

Thanks for leaving such a cute comment on my blog again babe!!!
Would LOVEE to have u as my follower!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and much loveee!!!

KISSES FROM NYC
Julia

http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com

Tiphany said...

who takes all your pictures for you? i love them :)

Beckerman Girls said...

Tiphany- Thanks so much! We take them of eachother!!! Happy Happy Holidays!!! xoBeckerman Girls

Forest City Fashionista said...

Great outfit, love the mix of leather and denim, and those are my absolute favourite boots! Coney Island has always been on my list of places to visit, so I love these photos. Have a wonderful (and stylish!) holiday season.

said...

FUn photos! Love that hat on you.

Emma//

Laura said...

I'm sad to see that shoot the freak is only a seasonal game!

www.adventuresindressingmyself.blogspot.com