Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Samantha- Amelia Earhart + Military Grunge










Jacket- Knitted Etro jacket from Etro store in NY
Hat- Comme Des Garcons hat from The Room at the Bay in Toronto
Scarf- Blue Louis Vuitton scarf from Louis Vuitton store in NY
Sweater- Gap sweater from Gap store in Toronto
Pin- Frog pin a gift from the Fairfax Flea Market from my sisters
Jean shorts- Vintage Levis jean shorts from Rose Bowl in L.A
Tights- Black silk tights from Sox store in Toronto
Shoes- Vivienne Westwood boots a gift from Godmum
Bag- Beckerman Love Bag from Beckerman collection

The Look: Amelia Earhart + Military Grunge

Fun Fact: I just got this Comme Des Garcons hat and I'm sooo obsessed with it. I love the ear flaps and how it's so Amelia Earhart but mixed with this Japanese street style vibe... so fab for the Toronto cold! We found this mirror on the street! It is sooo random and doesn't have a reason for being there.. total junk! I think it's been there for a few years now and the garbage truck never picked it up.. go figure!.. but fun to blog with! Pin It Now!

17 comments:

jemina said...

Samantha you look FABULOUS, love that hat, and all of your layering, you look comfy and chic. As for the mirror, it actually looks pretty good for a few years junk, and it's definitely a wonderful prop for blog picture taking :)

Enjoy your day dear

Kisses
J
xoxo

TIMELESS IS MORE said...

Love your Pirate Boots so much!

visit my blog

http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

seems like i could've used that hat camping! haha love the post - looks like that mirror made for a great time!

www.ThePantryDrawer.com

Alexandra said...

I really like the cardigan and that brouch is super. Makes you look really funky.

alexandra @
shoependant.blogspot.com

mispapelicos said...

I adore that coat, bag and the little froggy loves it too, hehehhe.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

Amazing jacket! I love knitted jackets so much!

Anonymous said...

Wish i can pull off this look. Simply amazing!

xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com

Copious Couture said...

Gorgeous!!!!!! I love this outfit!!! You look fabulous and ready for the cold that has embraced us!





Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Sara Lee Bentley said...

My favorite boots on my must-get list are right there for me to drool over! Love them and seriously love this whole outfit -- you look fantastic!
Thank you so much for your incredibly sweet comment :))

mtg said...

LOL! mirror in the street? Perfect!

I want your jacket!

Alisha said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bag! xox

http://fascinationforfashion-akm.blogspot.com/

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

Samantha...I'm slightly obsessed with that sweater coat. I need one of those stat!

Katherine said...

" Amelia Earhart grunge" is a three word combination I never thought I would hear! I love how you put this together!

www.LaPetiteMarmoset.com

Fashion Gossip said...

Bag and scarf :) Love your look. M.

Sing of Singature Style said...

LOL @ the random mirror. Great for outside photos like you've done.
Loving that jacket! I could wear it a million ways.

http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

CaliforniaCandy said...

Really great hat and I love the boots too!

GIVEAWAY: Patricia Field Leather Glovettes & Chain Vest Necklace!

http://californiacandy.wordpress.com/

Vanessa said...

Goodness, that jacket is fantastic! I think I would try to live in that all winter long!