Friday, December 3, 2010

Caillianne- Edie Sedgwick + 60's Beehive










Jacket- Vintage leopard Sonia Rykiel reversible jacket from The Rosebowl Flea Market in L.A
Hairband- Brown knitted Prada hairband from Prada store in Toronto
Necklace- Sterling silver Max Steiner crane necklace gifted from Max Steiner
Dress- Vintage (no label) floral dress from EBay
Slip- Beckerman black slip underneath dress
Tights- Fogal red tights from Fogal store in NY
Bag- Miu Miu bag from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Shoes- Celine shoes from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Edie Sedgwick + 60's Beehive

Fun Fact: It was totally raining today and it was soo funny how de-fluffed my Prada hair style became! But I just had to try it with the hairband... and it was so much fun being all 60's. I love my necklace so much! We are sooo obsessed with Max Steiner's jewelry. As you know, we are sooo into geisha/grunge right now and his origami collection is just sooooo amaazzzzzing!!!! For many years Max has been folding origami and decided to make necklaces out of it! He also created these gorgeous origami crane earrings. We really love his men's jewelry too cause it's like nothing we've ever seen. He make's these cinder block necklaces that we would totally rock and he's been featured in Nylon mag. The packaging is also all handmade and really special. These make perrrrfect holiday gifts! Hope to see you all at the Beckerman Sample Sale starting today and all day tomorrow! Please see the invite below! Pin It Now!

26 comments:

What is Reality Anyway? said...

i wish you guys lived near me!

jemina said...

You look stunning, I LOVE everything here :)

Kisses
J
xoxo

Amanda said...

thats cool. the shoes are awesome!

ilikestuff said...

Your hair remained admirably big and 60's esque, despite the rain showers. Seeing these pictures also whet my appetite for a cozy knitted headband. An ear warmer and dirty-hair-hider in one? Yes please.

Fashion Gossip said...

Red leggings. Very nice. And your shoes are amazing. Again :) M.

Ring My Bell said...

Love the beehive! Also very much enjoying the knitted head band!!!!

mispapelicos said...

Caillianne you look like a dream come true. The clash of your pretty flowery dress with the animal print of the jacket, the red tights, the lovely sandals...Wowwwwwwwwwwwww.
I adore your nail polish. Is it grey or silver??? I am after a grey one.
You are absolutely gorgeus my friend.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Any chance of removing the WORD VERIFICATION ???, such a time waster

Farm Girl Fashionista said...

Love everything!! What a fabulous use of color and pattern!! Never would've thought to utilize the sandals this time of year..thank you for that!! And I looooove a good beehive...go big or go home!!! =) (Also...thanks so much for stopping by my little blog...means the world!)

http://thefarmgirlfashionista.blogspot.com/

Chelsea-Jane said...

I love this look ! The red tights and shoes look great together :)

Love x

http://nancyjeanjanecloset.blogspot.com/

Stacey Kay said...

omg i love it. all the pattern mixing and the colors -- fantastic!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

Win this thrifted Coach satchel bag!

Anonymous said...

This mix of pattern on You looks fantatsic! :*

thehautepursuit said...

lovely!!!!!!!!!!! i like the rykiel jacket and how it's reversible! (wow) the knitted headband is great. I love seeing your hair pulled back and in a bouffant. people should really do the 'bouff' more.
xoxox
V

Alisha said...

Lovely outfit. I adore the shoes and the bag xox

http://fascinationforfashion-akm.blogspot.com/

Copious Couture said...

I love that headband you are wearing!!!!! Looks fabulous with your hair! Have a great weekend!!!!!!






Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

samantha ramage said...

fabulous papercrane necklace and edie look-alike outfit!

xo
sami

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

The leopard jacket is so dreamy...I love it! And you look amazing with that hair...

Mei-li said...

I love the last picture !! with the headband !! the shades of colour are really nice !

kim said...

you beckermans are the best! Love this so much. The shoes, the hair,...it's all good :)


clothes are cute

minnja said...

So stunning !!!

Kisses
minnja
xoxo

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Maya • Fashion Illustration blog said...

very very cool, very fusion. What I love most is the tights; this is the color I've been after.

m

+ + + + + + + + + +
http://mayabeus.blogspot.com/

FRANCESCA said...

very nice blog! I love it!
pass to mine....kisses francesca
http://fashionmilkshake90.blogspot.com/

.shea marie. said...

thank you very much for the sweet comment. love your blog!

xoxo shea marie
from cheyennemeetschanel.com
CHEYENNE MEETS CHANEL

Nia said...

I love this fall color palette! Gorgeous lippy too!

xo Nia

WWW.LIVEGLAMORDIE.COM

K A T H L E E N said...

love the mix of prints! and the color of those fab tights!!

mtg said...

Fantastic blog! So glad you left me a comment, I've never been to your blog before. You gained a follower! love your style!
p.s.
I WANT your Celine shoes!
xx
maya

giamarieb said...

yayayayay! amaaaazing!