Thursday, December 2, 2010

Beckerman and Andrea Brueckner Sample Sale!!!

We are having a Holiday winter Sample Sale this Friday and Saturday in Toronto with our amazing friend Andrea Brueckner who makes stunning handbags!!!! We are selling Beckerman clothes and our vintage collection from all over the world! If you can't make it, you can always shop our online store! Can't wait to see you all there for loads of fun! We are having a kick off party on Friday December 3rd from 4:30-10:30 and we are also open all day Saturday from 12-6pm.
The location is: 174 Spadina Ave. Unit 103, first floor, Toronto.
See you soon!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

jemina said...

How Exciting!!!, I'm heading over your online shop now :)

Kisses
Jemina
xoxo

kim said...

how fun, wish I could be there!

p.s. it meant so much to me for you girls to stop by my blog, I'm so crazy about your blog <3


clothes are cute

Ines said...

Please come to Montreal one day.... PLEASE.

Unknown said...

GREATTTTTT!!!!


xx