Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Chloe- Kiss from a Rose + General Contractor

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dress- Vintage Anna Sui from Anna Sui store in Soho, NYC
Vest- Vintage Gap denim vest from Salvation Army in L.A.
Necklace- Vintage bolo necklace from Godmum
Bag- Vintage Carlos Falchi from New York Vintage store in NYC
Socks- Top Shop anchor socks from Top Shop in NYC
Hat- Eugenia Kim for Target from Target in L.A.
Shoes- Rachel Comey boots from Creatures of Comfort in L.A

The Look: Kiss from a Rose + General Contractor

Fun Fact: I got this dress for my Birthday party two years ago to wear on my big day! Anna Sui has a big closet full of her vintage pieces in her New York store and I fell in love with this dress. And seriously... who doesn't love Vintage Anna! Also, Caillianne and Samantha just got me this Eugenia Kim (for Target) hat over the weekend! I just love it! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Love the denim vest! xx

The Book of Right-On said...

Love it all. But the wee peaking out socks make my heart go BOOM. Hooray for socks and shoes and sandals and bar legs and summer! Ele from BORO x

Anonymous said...

Love the girlie girl with the masculine. You sure know how to put it together to make it sweet!

Anonymous said...

love the skirt!