Thursday, December 31, 2009

Caillianne- 1970's Cher + Snakes on a Plane







Faux Fur Jacket- Yellow Jean Philippe Ricifriar faux fur jacket (made in France) from Leslie Hindham from Ebay
Sweater- Beckerman handknit snake sweater from Spring 2006 Collection
Tank- Black tank top is Old Navy from Old Navy store in Toronto
Jeans- Vintage Levi's jeans from Showdown Vintage in Toronto
Bag- Vintage floral Margaret Smith (borrowed from Chloe) from Bayview Village Heritage Antique market
Boots- Vintage brown leather boots from New York Vintage store in NYC

The Look: 1970's Cher + Snakes on a Plane

Fun Fact: I haven't worn my hair like this in a while because the last time I wore my hair like this I was in Paris and the concierege at our hotel said to me, " Mademoiselle, what is that on top of your head?" hahaha Pin It Now!

1 comment:

giamarieb said...

Mmm Yeah yeah! I love both these looks. You make me so happy!