Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Chloe- May 26, 2009




Dress- Windsong California. I got this dress from the flea market in Brimfield from a fabulous vendor who was in from Brooklyn, NY
Jacket- Theory from Saks in Naples, Florida. This jean jacket was my favorite in high school and I just started wearing it again! I love the light blue wash, like clear beautiful sky
Necklace- strand of Colorful shells, vintage from Chelsea flea market, NYC
Shoes- Chanel flats, I feel like I've been wearing them everyday! They're the best summer shoes!!

The Look: Andy Warhol Flowers + A Windsurf Instructor

Fun Fact: I was running around Toronto with my boy, Justin, who took the blog pics! Great pics J :) Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Gia said...

It's perfect summer! You gals all look so hot! I love it!

Jennifer said...

Brilliant dress! I love it! The jacket is fablous as well! XOXO